Friday, October 17, 2008

...presenting, the lovely & talented, Miz Sneaky Pie

[disclaimer : all opinions expressed in this post are intended as
a mollifying instrument[OK, a BRIBE...happy now ?]
and were concocted under NO duress of any kind...
{wink, wink...}]






ah...the picture of charm. loveliness and grace...



and such a tail...
so expressive...



intelligence and goodness...
exceeded only by her modesty...



and "lofty" accomplishments...

such a feline TRULY deserves a song...
ALL ABOUT HER...[& her wonderfulness...]

so I present to you...

"One Enchanting Sneaky..."
[with massive apologies to Richard Rogers...]

"one enchanting Sneak-y....
soft and very fur-ry...
you will find her fur, so...
so ve-ry soft and smooth...

then, fall to your knees...
and make her a throne...
and worship her great-ness...
by lay-ing quite prone...

once you have found her...
worship all she is...
loveliness & grandeur...
that's just how it is...

one enchanting Sneak-y...
charms that will beguile you..
though she may ig-nore you...
across a crowd-ed room...

you may think you're smart...
but she'll steal your heart...
and maul it again...and again...and a-gain...

who can explain such great-ness in a cat...
just thank your stars that...
here... she... is...
at last..."

and of course...
she has her creative side too...
and when presented...
with the above hymn to her greatness...

the largess that is MizPie...
felt a need to "give back" to her adoring fans...
her "peeps"... her "groupies"...
and insisted I include this song...
she often sings around the house...
[I left out the REALLY bad words...]


"an Ode to Thomas"

by Miz Sneaky Pie...

Thomas, you stink...
especially your butt...
you bully & chase me...
but I'll have the last laugh...

you've bugged me for years...
and drove me to fear
for my safety & sanity...
now you'll pay dear...

on the day that you die...
my flag, I will fly...
I'll stand on your corpse...
and announce that I "rule"
and of course...
I will mention...
that you used to "drool"...

and then just to show that I am the best...
I'll go to the LR & pee in your nest...
& to rejoice that you're gone...
I'll sing my "joy" song...

"brave Sneaky, wise Sneaky...
vanquished the evil one...
he tried to get her...
but she kicked his butt...

sly Sneaky, good Sneaky...
always victorious...
no rotten Thomas...
can ever beat her...

bold Sneaky, lovely Sneaky...
best cat that ever was...
finding her equal...?
there just never was..."


[well...
I think that should keep MizEgomaniac placated...
at least for a day or two anyway...
the waning of the moon is also helping...
Lord help us all if she reads this...]

No comments: