Saturday, October 18, 2008

...the clean plate club

FINALLY...




it worked this time...[uploading the video]
before, it has never shown upload progress numerically...
[ie (33M of 44M)...]
and I did the same things as I did the last time...
ie reading the "agreement"...
though it was in a different box this time...
[gee, thanks Blogger...
for those hours I'll never get back...]

ooo...now it's gone past "uploading" to "processing"...
[be still my heart...]

I can see now that all those "other " attempts...
at least 6 attempts...one over 2 hours...
never got to loading...
they always said, "untitled"...
and I always used a title...

oh well...c'est la vie...c'est la guerre...

I was just glad to see Molly eating...
she had even ignored the cat food...



[she is now reclining...(a nap....)
using the cat crunchie dish as a pillow...]

hmmm... maybe it was a hunger strike...
a cat would do that...but a dog ?
maybe she & Sneaky...
have become better "buds" already than I know...

say it isn't so...

No comments: