Friday, October 10, 2008

...awaiting Molly's return



I just talked with the vet...
and I'll retrieve Molly tomorrow...

while there...she hasn't been bandaged...
and she hasn't messed with her incision at all...

on my suggestion, they've walked her for "potty breaks"...
and that's worked out very well...

I told them that I was sure that she wouldn't "go" in her cage...
and when they thought about it, realized that she hadn't...
so the walks have to have made her more comfortable...
and thus, her stay there, as she heals...

she is doing so well that when she comes home...
she'll need no bandage...

and that will be a good thing...

she'll still have to deal with THE COLLAR...
probably for another week...
but with the infection well under control...
and the healing moving forward...
she'll be much happier... and feel better too...

the "indoor record" is now 5 cats in her "snuggy bed"...
if this continues...
I may have to get them one of their own...

I'm going to the church to finish the choir music packets...
I printed 15 copies yesterday...
and will do about 15 more...
doing the printing in stages...
keeps the machine from overheating...
[there are about 90 pages...]

look for more "cute dog" pictures tomorrow...

and thanks to all of you who have expressed caring for Molly...
it's a blessing... as is she...

No comments: