Friday, October 24, 2008

...Blogger hurls chunks



once again... I have "issues"...

not being one to leave a functioning "thing" alone to ...
I don't know...function [?]

the folks at Blogger must be bored...
so they decided to "improve things"...

if they want to create a new comment window...
fine... test it first...
make sure it works...
then...offer it to people...
don't make it the default mode with no warning...

it wouldn't recognize my Google account...
and would NOT let me leave a comment anywhere...
not even on my own blog...

I had to go into "settings" and revert all the settings back...
to what they were before...

THEN...my account was recognized...
and I could comment on my own blog...

but not on any others who have the "new & improved" default system...

ARGH....

and at the same time...

they have "tweaked" downloading images...

NOW... they come up in reverse order...

the "done" page showed them in the correct order...
but the preview was reversed...

NOT the thing I needed after having just downloaded 17 jpgs...


I'm close to this...



STUPID BLOGGER...

No comments: