Wednesday, October 22, 2008

...dual birthdays















today is "our" birthday...
[guess which one I am...]

I was actually born on this day...
60 years ago, about 7:30 PM...
I was a "c" section...and 2 weeks late...
so I guess you could say it was an interesting beginning...

Molly's age had been put by the experts...
[Miz Minka, her God-mom...& dog whisperer, extraordinaire...
and my vet...]
at "almost 2" back on Oct.1...
so MM suggested that we share my birthday...

and today... there is a lot to celebrate !



Molly is a happy dog !

no more E-collar...

and she's NOT chewing at her butt...
so the steroid shot is working...
the diarrhea meds worked too...

although, last night, when I gave her the pill...
cleverly concealed in the chicken flavored "pill wrap"...
she took it, made a few deft tongue motions...
the swallowed the wrap...and spit out the pill...

after I stopped LMBO...
I made a cat food meatball, pill inside...
which she scarfed right down...

then...

I could swear she winked at me...

so after our morning walk...
and a birthday pigs ear chew...





she had breakfast from her new elevated dish...
and entertained a breakfast guest...[Thomas]

this dog already has celebrated more today than I will...

Happy Birthday, Molly... hope there are many more...

No comments: