Tuesday, October 7, 2008

...maybe a jump suit would work



it's about 9:30 PM...and we've just returned inside...
from a brief excursion "outside"...

and yes...that is a new bed...
she had been restless today...
I even found her on the sofa...

so when I was at Raleys...
and saw the nice soft big cuddly dog beds...
I was toast...

I think she likes it because she can snuggle in it...
it's more cushy than the other alternative...
and right now ...she likes snuggly & cushy...
[it also can fit several cats at one time...
of course they tried it...]

I went in to take this picture...
and she popped up to go out...
so I said,"Molly, lay down..."
and she came right back and curled up...

if you look closely at the picture you can see that the tape...
has already pulled away from the pink stuff...
and if she was standing...you could see...
that the bottom is all clumpy and the non-stick pad is hanging out...

remember...this is just from movement...
she can't get at it anymore...
just walking, laying down or sitting...
all tend to bunch up the bandage...

so tomorrow, I'll get up really early...
walk Molly, feed the kitties, shower etc...
getting ready to go to Ahnoldtown...
then take her to the vet to be re-bandaged...AGAIN...

I'll probably have to leave her there...
until I get back around 2-3 PM...
[which is probably better for her...]

make sure the bandage is good BEFORE we leave...

and then do it all again on Thursday... & Friday...etc...
for the next 2 weeks...[poor Molly...]

I have to say that her tail never stops wagging...

she's tired of all the E collar stuff...
but she's still such a blessing...
and happy to be here...
or to be at the vet's...
or where ever...
just really a happy dog at heart...

God is good...

No comments: