Friday, October 31, 2008

...alive ... but sleeping



still trying to wake up after my "adventure" this morning...
the doctor discovered a "peanut sized" polyp, which they removed...
he said that he thought it was benign...
but I'll know the results for sure in a week...

I think the suppository laxative was overkill...
it didn't do anything before the procedure...

but...

since I've been home...
as soon as I ate something...
it's been like yesterday...
[without all the water...]

I ate a banana & some "red box" mac 'n cheese...
which has gone right through me with little warning...

so as much as I'd like to be doing this...



all I feel like doing is...




before I drift off again...
I'd like to thank Square Peg for being my "designated Mommy"...
driving me to and fro & checking up on me, "later"...
and Miz Minka, who came to spend some quality time with Molly...
giving her the nice brisk walk & play I wasn't up to...
and staying a while to visit & pay attention to the kitties...

thanks so much... I really appreciate you both...

No comments: