Friday, December 12, 2008

...a walk with Molly



so after she had to spend some extra time in the back yard...
'cause the contractor was in the house...
Molly & I finally got out for our walk...
something she's ALWAYS ready for...



the chance to meet... & greet other dogs...
by barking furiously and almost out of control...
leading me to believe that lots of canine "yo mama's"...
are being exchanged...
never gets old...or "past" her...



so by the time we got to the park...
all the early fog had burned off...
and the sun was shining brightly...



as we passed my favorite "fungal festival"...
I got a sudden case of "click-click" fever...



the reflected sun...



the utter stillness of the water...



meanwhile, Molly has developed "sniff-sniff" fever...



we continue on to my favorite view...



and a "full sun" reflection...



I wonder if these might be wild iris...



here's a summertime survivor...
that really takes me back to my college days...
and sitting on the lawn...under huge, ancient trees...
making necklaces of these...
[it was the 60's...OK ?]



after some "territorial marking"...
and "sniffing every blade of grass"...
we're waiting to cross the street...



and on the way home... what else ?
sniff-sniff time...



it is still fall, though the winter solstice looms ever closer...
and some trees are just now "turning"...



looking north towards home...several flame into view...



from underneath...looking "up"...



my young weeping cherry has even joined in the color fest...

back inside...I find a disemboweled pillow...
with it's stuffing scattered about...
[thank you Molly... who of course, has NO chew toys...]



and just to make my day complete...

Gracie decides to get,"up close & personal"...



I know it's blurry... but it is SOOO "Gracie"...

I just couldn't resist...I am SOOO blessed...

No comments: