Sunday, December 21, 2008

...re "don we now..." [duck now, Unkle Phil...]

this is from, where else ?, Amazon.com...


costumes for your lawn flamingi...

I think that the Turkey one has to be a bit confusing...
for the flamingo, that is...

I can always tell,"pink"...from "turkey"...

but as long as you want "costumes", el tenore...



THIS...has your name ALL over it...
[I wonder if they make that turkey outfit THIS size... ?]


if that's not quite your thing...
there's always this...



Miz Minka can sharpen her claws & have a good time...
[she enjoys deflating, inflated yard ornaments...]

so that can be her "practice"...

for this...



which I believe is "just your thing"...

just put it on the south side of your lawn... please !

[hee, hee...*snort*...]

6 comments:

unklephil said...

Only two flamingos pulling the sleigh? I know that I can do better. Just not this year....

catsinger said...

...well...you could get a brace of the other inflatable ones...& attach them... even include a Rudolph nose on the beak of the lead one...

but then...you;ll have to beware Miz Minka's sharp knitting needles...

like I said...SOUTH lawn, please..

Miz Minka said...

My eyes, my eyes!!!!!!!!!

unklephil said...

"Duck now"?

unklephil said...

"Duck now"?

catsinger said...

... UPhil...I thought that you might be feeling a bit, uhmmm, "daffy" ?
[re "duck now"]
or perhaps might want to reconsider the type of water fowl involved...

MM....I know... gave me blurry vision
maybe that's why the Santa's wearing SHADES...