Thursday, December 11, 2008

...keep your "fingers crossed" for me



I have a meeting tomorrow AM with a general contractor...
the nice guy God "put in my path" on a walk the other day...

I went online to the CSCLB...and looked him up...

he's been in business, here in Mudville since 1992...
or at least has been licensed by the state since then...
has the proper "bonding" coverage...
holds the proper "kind" of license to oversee this job...
and has no complaints or liens on his record...

so I called him this morning...
and he's stopping by tomorrow on the way to his job...

I had briefly told him about my "problem" from early September...
when everything came to a sudden halt...
I briefly described the scope of the job...
and said that I had most of the materials already...

he said that "animals didn't bother him..."
so I'm hoping that "he's the one..."

I'm SO tired of the failing plumbing, rocking toilet...
holes in the wall, dirty, cracked tiles & cat poop in the tub...
[I can't wait to have a shower stall...with a door !]
and a shower that has working knobs, a properly functioning "head"...
and no rogue, scalding spray...

so, if you're so inclined...
please join me in praying for a quick[sigh]...
relatively "painless"[sigh]...
affordable... animal-friendly...
bathroom restoration...

I hope this is the guy...
and that everything will just "fall into place"...

because this is my only bathroom...
and once it's "gutted"... I'm at his mercy...
so hopefully, it's really at His mercy...

No comments: