Monday, December 15, 2008

...contractor update



the contractor was just here...
and he brought his tile guy...

what a couple of nice guys...
so the contractor is petting Gracie...
while the tile guy is measuring...

we discussed the shower door...
whether or not we needed a pony wall...
I think I want the tile bench...
unless I have to sell a cat to get it...

different kinds of shower wall/doors...
my tile pattern...
the possible need for trim tile on any pony wall...

the good chance that I may have enough...
2" hex sheets for the floor...
AND the shower floor...
[I always thought so, but the other guys didn't...]

so, after everything was discussed...
they left...

the contractor is going to come over tomorrow...
to show me the plans/cost ect...
so I can decide if I want to do it...
[are you kidding ? I HAVE to do it...
and these guys seem to be the "right" ones...]

if I accept their "bid"... we'll sign contracts...
I'll write a $1000.00 check...
we'll discuss timelines and they'll file for the permits...

I know I'll have to have the kitties & Molly elsewhere...
for a couple of days...
I may keep Piglet & Fluff here...
since they have a closed up room to hide in...

but if I have to be out for a day or two...
which might happen...
then they'll have to go to the vet's with the others...

the guys said that they would do their best...
to have the toilet accessible at night...
so this may be an adventure...
but at least, there's progress...

3 comments:

Miz Minka said...

Well, finally! The developments certainly look promising. :)

catsinger said...

...they do, they do ! :D YAY...
[though I may have to hang out at the church a lot...]

catsinger said...

...I just noticed...MM, you were visitor # 3000... :D