Saturday, December 6, 2008

...lasagna, completed



whew... it's been a very long day of cooking & delivering lasagnas...
but it's always worth it...
when I think of people I know and care about...
enjoying food I've made for them...

I made 2 very large lasagnas for the church potluck tomorrow...
as we welcome our new rector to St John's...
they are at the church, in the 'fridge...

I'll put them in the oven around 8:30 AM...
at 350˚F, they'll be ready just before church begins at 10 AM...
so they'll sit, keeping warm until the potluck after church...

I always have extra "lasagna elements"...
so I put together one for the GT's...
and delivered that one too...

after returning home...
I cobbled together a small one for me...
from the rest of the left-overs...
put it in the oven...& went for a walk...



after about 40 mins at 350˚... I had this...
a "just-my-size"ricotta & spinach lasagna...



aka..."dinner"...

2 comments:

Miz Minka said...

That was the best lasagna ever. Just perfect! Thanks again! :)

catsinger said...

...you're quite welcome... :D
it's always nice to be appreciated...
thanks back at'cha...
hope all's well with you guys...