Monday, December 15, 2008

...Sneaky Pie, "basement cat" minion in training...



I say "minion in training" advisedly...
as she can cause a master's amount of havoc...

it's been a while since she made toilet paper "pay"...



but this morning, I found some "puddled" on the floor...
only part of roll this time...
perhaps she was interrupted in her nefarious task...

the part on the floor is still usable at least...



sometimes, it's too shredded...or worse...

of course, I didn't see her doing it...
but I know who to blame...

I did, however see her up here...
just before the bottles of wine began falling...



crashing down on some mugs...and other stuff...



leaving 2 in pieces...

fortunately, the wine bottles didn't break this time...
she's been up here before...

that time, bottles were broken...
and my stand mixer almost fell...

*sigh*...cats...

No comments: