Friday, November 28, 2008

...WHAT is it ?



when I looked at this picture...
and first wrote about it...
I thought it was a worm...
it looked like it in person...
and especially in this picture...

but sometimes...when the dog is wanting to move on...
and I'm looking at the camera display at a distance...
anything is possible...

when I saw it in the post, the worm looked funny...
so I put the shot with the clearest "worm"...
in Image Browser and made it 100x's bigger...
then cropped it...

and you get this...



so...you tell me...

is it a cocoon or some other form of chrysalis ?
is it a stick ? ...a piece of my quickly shredding brain... ?
part of a re-entering communications satellite... ?
or part of an alien spacecraft... ?

what the heck is it ?

inquiring, rapidly vaporizing minds...
WANT TO KNOW !

No comments: