Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...the "runnsies"

before you say, "ewwww..."
it's not THAT kind of "runs-ies"



MM used that term to describe the crazed burst of energy...
the wild running to & fro...the readiness to play...
she saw Molly do, after she & Mr GT rescued her...
when they took her to the country house...
& released her in the dog run...

an apt description...because that's what they do...
dash about in circles for the sheer joy of running...

I've seen cats do pretty much the same thing...
[generally followed by a sickening crash...]

we were in the back yard after her walk...

I was taking pictures when I heard it begin...
before I could set up the video...
and locate the "star"...
she'd made 2 circles of the yard...
[the first shot is a "still" of a movie frame...]

BTW...I now have a nasty sore bruise on my left hand...
where Molly got me AND the ball...
you'll hear me holler... then see all further "interaction"...
in the form of kicking... I learn fast...



enjoy the "runnsies"...

No comments: