Wednesday, November 19, 2008

...Mackie update, 3.0



this is where I left Mackie last night...
medicated, watered, "fed" & very annoyed...
sitting as high up as he could get on the cat tree...
casting a wary, baleful eye in my direction...

so this AM, I looked for him...& didn't need to look far...

he was on the 2nd tier of the cat tree...

standing up & watching me...

I collected the cat food pans Molly had purloined,
from her "batcave"...put them on the floor...
turned around....and there was Mackie...
wanting "up" to the window...
he's walking better, but the back legs are still weak...
so I gave him a lift "up"...



I waded through the salivating felines to the cans of food...
trying to ignore the Molly "happy morning go out NOW" song & dance...
currently "playing" in most of the rest of the house[she moves fast...]
as I turned back to put out food... Mack was waiting by a plate !
I made sure I put his favorite "mixed grill" in front of him...
and there was NO hesitation or manners involved...he began eating...



and continued to do so as I put out the other food, threw away the cans...
went to contain the cavorting canine, collar her & left for our walk...



on our return, I saw him right off...
sitting in the sunny window, on the other cat tree...
having a good wash...



I am now "officially" optimistic...

this is a HUGE 180 turn-around miracle...
he was SO sick, & spiraling down, just 2 days ago...
I just knew he was dying...& I really think he was...

I know that all the prayers of all you who care...
have made such a difference for my sweet kitty...& for me...
thank you, so much...
we love & appreciate you all, very much...

such amazing grace...

I'm sure that this was a part of the plan all along...

God is so good...ALL the time...

here's some extra Mackie cuteness...
[these looks make me "putty in his paws" every time...]
but here, now...just for all of you...[taken this morning...]

enjoy...





No comments: