Saturday, November 15, 2008

...out of the boxes & into the instructions[argh]



after my breakfast with FFers today...
I came home with great purpose...
to unpack, assemble & read instructions...

but as the day progresses...I'm really feeling sick...
so I got only this far...



here's the Zo, open...



and a look inside the pan at the kneader paddles...



the instructional video...[VHS tape...NOT a DVD...]



and the instruction manual...



unpacking was a bit more complicated for this...



I had to charge & insert the battery pack...
insert the memory card [4G, no less !]
& mount the lens...

at this point...

I'm hoping a nap will chase the nausea/headache away...
I'm pretty sure it's NOT food poisoning...
I didn't feel great when I got up...
[maybe too many virtual Guinnesses ...]
and it's been downhill from there...

I can't miss church tomorrow...
and I need to be focused, not spacey...
for all the rehearsing involved...

fear not any of you choristers who read this...
I will be there...
if I'm still feeling lousy...I'll wear a mask...

No comments: