Friday, November 14, 2008

...IT'S HERE !... IT'S HERE !...pt.1

my "early-warning system"[Molly]...
went ballistic about an hour ago...

I limped to the door in time to see...
the FedEx guy beating a hasty retreat...
from the "extreme barking"...
that threatened to peel the paint off the door...

leaving at my door, a box...
just the right size to contain...



my new camera kit[Canon Rebel EOS XSi w/lens, battery & charger]...
the hard shell case, extra battery, flash...
and 4G memory card...

the other stuff...
2 lenses, lens bags, filters & equipment bag...
are still "out there"...
but they were in a different shipment...

so I'm looking forward to immersing my aging* brain...
in all things digital ...
& "capturing photographic coup" on my terms...
all around my little world, so look out, Mudville...

*since my last birthday...
I can't claim "middle aged"anymore...
unless I can live to be 120...
which has it's pros & cons...

but...
I just can't think of myself as a "senior"...not yet, anyway...


you can find a lengthy pre-launch review at...
www.digitaltechnews.com/.../canons-new-122.html
stupid Blogger won't let me link this site...





No comments: