Tuesday, November 25, 2008

...happy birthday Molly



when I adopted Molly on October 1, the consensus was...
that she was almost 2 years old...
everyone who had expertise agreed...
the vet, Miz Minka...so that was good enough for me...

but deciding on a birthday for her was a bit harder...
the obvious choice was my birthday, October 22...
but that was a bit soon, I thought...

the more I considered it...
the better I liked the idea...
of sharing my "spiritual" birthday with Molly...
since I consider her truly a gift from God...

so after consulting with Molly's God Mom, MM...
[that's what God-Parents's are for...to be consulted...
and give advice...& MM & Mr GT give good advice...]
we agreed that November 25 is now Molly's birthday...



so happy birthday, Molly...

now you're two... uh oh...
two...
the terrible two's...
sigh...

of course, in dog years, that's about 14...
ooops...that may be worse...

hummmmm...

well, I survived 20+ years of 14 year olds...

I guess I can survive another...

congratulations Molly...we're all glad you're here...

No comments: