Thursday, November 20, 2008

...it's bread



the Zo sits...cooling after it's first loaf...



as does the bread...



a whole grain, multi-grain & seed mix bread...



I used dry milk[1/4 C +1 C water] & olive oil [rather than butter...]

the crust is crunchy, the crumb moist & chewy...
not at all sweet... it could stand to be just a bit sweeter...
but not bad for my first effort...

thanks to Miz Minka for her invaluable kelp...uhhh... help...
in getting my act together...
concerning all things bread machine related..

not only for all the practical advice & e-mail...
but for putting me on to this...



which I found "used, like new"...and came yesterday...
it is full of good advice & recipes I look forward to trying...

as well as the ones in here...



the instruction manual & recipe book that came with the Zo...

I'm off to slice and package half of my bread for the freezer...
[more good advice from MM...]
put the rest in the fridge & call it a night...
I'm really tired these last couple of days...

good night to all...

No comments: