Thursday, September 25, 2008

...toothless in Mudville



I just talked to the vet tech who was assisting...
and the Piglet is now "toothless"...
she will be spending the night ...
coming home tomorrow with more anti bacterial & pain meds...

she will be "in recovery" for a couple of days...
which, knowing her means "totally pissed off" at me...
for quite some time...
although...as she heals...she should regain her haughty persona...
[I hope so... pitiful, just isn't her...]

so besides all this happening as I slept the day away...

my last visit to Miz Minka's...
was apparently her # 10,000... WOW...
I saw that sitemeter said 9999 visitors, but was so "out of it"...
I didn't "get" the significance...

so before I wander back to my bed...
[I've been "up" too long...]
I'd like to congratulate MM on an always interesting...
& often inspiring blog...
and on her now 10,000+ visitors...

I might get there...in 5 or 6 years...maybe...
here's hoping that she will someday celebrate #100,000...
hopefully... I'll be here to see that too...

No comments: