Monday, September 15, 2008

...happy Piglet... & Lacy cat, too



a couple of days ago... I wrote about Piglet...
my silly cat who has lesions in her mouth...
due to an immune system problem...

the steroid shot she got on Friday...
seems to have really helped...
she's eating without complaint...
[even her favorite crunchies are "disappearing"...
and I'm pretty sure the possum hasn't gotten them...]

on the heels of Piglet's distress...
I took a close look at Lacy...
who has also dealt with the lesions for the same reason...
[and no, they don't have any contact with each other...]

about 2 years ago, Lacy had several teeth pulled...
and it seemed to solve her problem...
but as I looked closer, I noticed...
that she had dark "drool" marks on her chin...
apparently coming from her mouth...
so I took her in Saturday morning...

the vet said that her mouth wasn't as bad as Piglet's...
but she had a couple of small lesions...
so she got a steroid shot too...
she doesn't get the antibiotic though...
and seems much happier this morning...
as did Piglet...


[this was taken 9/15...notice...
NO dark drool marks on her chin...]

so... for now... things are OK in "Kitty City"...

what will happen next ?

I have NO idea...

No comments: