Saturday, September 27, 2008

..."toofless" & other small annoyances



Piglet seems to be doing well in her captivity...

I got the OK to give her a drop or so of pain med...
more often than .5CC once a day...
since an hour or so after each time I've given pain meds...
she's gone to the food... and eaten well...
she's also staying "close"...but not being clingy...
as she was before when she was in pain from the lesions...

I'm still fighting the headache and fogginess...
from this #@&%* virus...
although I think the fever is gone for good...
which means I'm no longer a threat to humanity...
[which is good... since I need to be at church tomorrow...
and really don't want to "share" this...]

I'm still weak and shaky...
and want to sleep 24/7...
but the "other" issues are gone...
and I'm hungry...

and that's where it becomes weird...
I'm hungry...
but I just don't want to eat...

I don't think I'm depressed...
but the last time I felt like this...
was late last fall...when I just stopped eating...
the beginning of that was depression...
then it evolved into something else...

then I wasn't hungry...
at the moment ...I am...
but getting something to eat is just...unpalatable...

and then... there's this...

Your result for The Which Lolcat Are You? Test...

Sad Cookie Cat

64% Affectionate, 33% Excitable, 69% Hungry


You are the classic Shakespearian tragedy of the lolcat universe. The sad story of a baking a cookie, succumbing to gluttony, and in turn consuming the very cookie that was to be offered. Bad grammar ensues.



To see all possible results, checka dis.

Take The Which Lolcat Are You? Test at HelloQuizzy



*SIGH*

what is "sad"... is that I can totally buy into this...

there is truth here... but embracing it will really bum me out...

besides...

I just have to say...
that as funny as I find most of the LOL cat pictures & captions...
the "hip hop" dialect really gets on my nerves...
I know cats are "cool"... but pleeeze...

so I've decided that I'm NOT going to let this get to me...

I'm going to do the sink full o'dishes...
clean cat boxes... take out the trash...
water plants...sweep the floor...
do several loads of laundry...
& generally clean-up from a week of sloth...

[boy...just writing that tired me out...]

and as for the LOL Cat Quiz...
in which most of the questions were...??? ...
and many of the possible answers were...
beyond my understanding... or just insipid...]

*SO*...

I've decided that I am "Bite Me Cat"...



"you are the "rugged individualist" of the cat world...
stubbornly "staying your course"...in spite of being gullible enough...
to keep taking "quizzes" dreamed up by 20-somethings...[so true...]
who ask questions you have NO frame of reference to answer...[YES...]
and then... being even more gullible... you let the results depress you...[too true]
until you get annoyed enough to tell it all to "bite me"...[preach it, Catfinger...]
and you're fine...until the next quiz... [ARGH]

I "get" that I've never been one of the "cool kids"...
and never will be...not in a million years...
but there are better things in life than "being cool"...
and not letting WHAT people think of you...
get to you... is one of them...

even with all the changes taking place in my life...
I still can only be, "me"... who I am... at this moment...
imperfect... annoying... messy... compulsive...

I have to trust that He has the situation under control...
and just leave it with Him...
not worrying... or "figuring things out"...
just "being"... and gratefully following His path...

because...

if anyone can make me not annoying...
or not as messy... not compulsive...
less im-perfect...
it is Him...

and I believe that, all evidence to the contrary...
He is working in those directions...
on those problems and more...
because He knows that those changes ARE possible...
if I let Him...and embrace His path...

so...

the only opinion that matters...
is His...

No comments: