Wednesday, September 24, 2008

...got cats ?, pt 2



rattle...rattle...thump, thump, thump...

of course...it's totally my fault for filling it...

at least THEY'RE having fun...
the virus is having it's way with me...
I'll spare you the details...
I'm just glad that I got cat food...
and watered all the outside plants yesterday....



MJ [Midnight, Jr... because he looks & acts like his daddy...]
is the first to figure out...
that the ball will give out treats...
if he plays with it...

Sneaky Pie, as always is "lurking"....
waiting for her chance...

you can't see her...
trust me...she's there...
and Thomas is watching her...
waiting for his chance...

oh... there it goes again...
rattle, rattle...thump...

maybe that's why I kept waking up last night...
[the ball rolling on the wood floors...
it WAS empty this morning...]

I was having weird fever dreams...
that were part TV show...part cartoon...
and VERY strange...

I HATE being sick when the weather is nice...
and I have SO much to do...



while I was "up"... feeding, watering & giving medicine...
[Lacy has a kitty cold...sneezing, etc...]
Lucyfur was showing off her prowess at toy mouse maiming...



tossing it high... running in circles...
then returning to subdue it all over again...



meanwhile... the Creamer/Gracie standoff continues...
if this was a video...[my brain IS NOT working properly...]
you could see that both are lashing their tails...

this did end "peacefully"....for now...

I'm going to take my sick self back to bed...

No comments: