Wednesday, January 21, 2009

...stuff gets done

I left about 7:45 AM to drive MzYBee to Ahnoldtown...

upon my return about 1 PM...
I found that a lot of detail work was done...

when I first walked in...
this line of trim wasn't up at all...



after hanging up my coat and doing a couple of things...
it was at this point...

this...



was done...



so was this trim behind the door...



as was the fine cut-ins around the sink plumbing...



and the famous porcelain TP holder...
[rescued from the demo by Mr GT & MM...]
is securely placed in it's new home...

and before I could download these photos...



the trim is done !...

BTW...
there is less than 1 whole piece of the green glass left...
which is about what I figured when I ordered it...
and that's a good thing...
since it cost nearly $15.00 a piece [in July...]
and it is special order, only...
and takes over 2 weeks to arrive...
FROM AUSTRALIA...


all that remains is the "dam"top & dam & bench edge quarter round...
which R tells me should take about an hour...
[it's 1:30... as I write this...]

and then... the floor...

he assures me that he has "speed set"...
and that I will have a usable toilet before he leaves...

my orthopod appointment is at 3:30...
I may make it to get an animal or two...after...

or

maybe, I'll start now...
with kitties...

and get Molly after the Dr's...

sounds good to me...

No comments: