Monday, January 5, 2009

...phase 2...under control...

in an attempt to trap the remaining kitties in my bedroom...
I left the door open and upon my return...
there was Charlie, snoozing on my bed...
not wanting to press my luck...I closed the door...
haven't seen him since, but he has to still be there...

getting Sneaky Pie in there won't be hard...
since she;s been my constant companion...
ever since 5 PM...the moment when the vet closed...
hmmmmmmmm....

oh...and talk about good timing....
my regular vet returns from vacation...
tomorrow....

so this was the walkway/path of destruction this morning...



and here it is now... they will put down paper over the wood floor...



and right in front of the doorway...



this was the bathroom... on 12/31/08...



and now... stripped for action...



all drawers, cubbies & shelves cleaned out...
and the stained glass removed...

here's a close-up of several grievous problems...



the ropey fungus stuff and 2 drips...
a long [fast] one in the back...see how it's s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d o-u-t...
and a short [slow] one, about to drop from the front...
[I love macro...]

and finally, a view into the hall...



the next photos I post will be of total destruction...
I can't wait...

No comments: