Thursday, January 15, 2009

...2 walls accomplished [post # 600 !]

so sometime this afternoon, I began to realize...
that we were moving slower than anticipated...

not R's fault...it takes time to set tile properly...

and he's doing just that, doing it properly...



so after the triumph of the first wall "accomplished"...
the slowness of meticulous measuring, brought me back to earth...

with a thud...



I began to understand that finishing tomorrow...
or even Monday...was a pipe dream...

and the "herd" is supposed to start returning soon...

it's going to be a strain on me to keep tabs on them...
keeping them "inside" & out of the way...

I'll just have to wait to see where we are by this time tomorrow...



in the meantime... we have a corner...
& 2 walls without spacers...

not a truly momentous subject for post #600...
but it will have to do...

and I must admit that I'm so very pleased...
by how my tile pattern has turned-out so far...

No comments: