Tuesday, January 6, 2009

...8:36 AM...& waiting....for DEMO...!

my neighbor across the street graciously moved his cars...
I just put mine in front of UnkelPhil's house...
unplugged the lemon tree[it's been on 24/7 during "Christmas"]
moved stuff off the porch and "over"...

and now I wait...



for the arrival of the crew I almost gave up hope on ever seeing...



while most of the kitties & Molly rest at "chez vet"...



for the replair that is sorely needed...



the plumbing is hanging on by a fingernail...



the toilet "rocks & rolls"...



and NOT in ANY good sense of that phrase...



and the night I feared for it's being "too quiet" ?
Sneaky Pie kept pouncing me...
and doing an excellent Piglet "blind rattling" imitation...
while Charlie meowed piteously,[and loudly...]
EVERY time I started to fall asleep...
[I heard the clock chime 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
then the alarm at 7:30 AM...]

but right now...I DON'T CARE !

God is Good...all the time...

and especially, today !

2 comments:

The Calico Quilter said...

I am anxiously awaiting photographs of total destruction! And then photos of beautful new bathroom-ness. An in-process photo of a plumber with saggy-bottomed pants would complement your whole photo essay nicely!

catsinger said...

...you have NO idea how many butt crack photo ops I had today..and I resisted them all...;D