Friday, January 23, 2009

...if I didn't have pictures...you wouldn't believe me...

I put a cat nest in the office for Frick yesterday...
and had to swap it out when he peed in it...
[he's using the cat box now...
and sleeping on the heater grate...]
so I had moved it to feed Molly...



she was given a bone to chew, before I opened cat food...
correcting my earlier screw-up...
but still turned-up at the sound of a can opening...



begging shamelessly for cat food...

I told her "no"...
but when I looked up...



I saw this...



which became this..



then this...



and finally this...

note to Miz Minka...
I don't think we need to be concerned...
about her not having, enough room in the 36" dog crate...
since she has NO problem squeezing her butt...
into a cat bed...


ROTFLMBO...

5 comments:

The Calico Quilter said...

"I'm not a dog, I'm a biiiiig cat. Now give me the Friskies."

catsinger said...

...I'm sure that was on the tip of her tongue...;D

Mousie and Christy's Mommy said...

Oh, Catsinger, those pictures are just too funny! What a good time you must have at your house! Thanks for sharing so generously!

Miz Minka said...

So now she's pretending to be a cat to get "the goods" -- smart dog! :D

catsinger said...

M&CM...I'm not sure I'd define "good time" as a perpetual battle to "allow" the kitties a fighting chance to eat THEIR food...
I did almost lose it when I saw her curl up in that cat bed though...

MM...I considered calling this post:
"arf, arf"...uh,... I mean,... "meow"..."
see what I mean about fitting into the 36" crate...? ;D