Wednesday, August 6, 2008

...YEA ! MORE STUFF !!



YEA ! more stuff has arrived...
I spent the afternoon, "driving Miz YBee" ...
to the doctor... in Ahnoldtown...
and was surprised to arrive home to a "bare" porch...
since several things were due to arrive today...

I didn't have to wait long, however...
for while I was on the phone...
I heard a soft,"tap, tap, tap" at the door...
and... voila !

"stealthman" [aka UPS guy] had struck again...
and was "gone"...




my "in-house" customs agents ...
for the CDC [cat destruction crew...]
were quick to "inspect" the latest arrivals...
[l to r...Thomas, Gracie, Mackie & MJ...
all the licking, tells me it's Advantage time again...]


opening the boxes... I found...




the black plastic & chrome accessory set...




the polished nickel towel rods...
note the way cool square shape...
NOT easy to find... nearly all are circular...
AND ...
they were on sale for $19.99 each...
[similar ones were over $100 each... ! ]



Sneaky Pie assumed her console table perch...
for maximum attention as I carried in the boxes...
then carried out the empties...
[see previous blog for complete description...
of how to unpack boxes, with Gracie's assistance...]



I left the shower faucet in it's box...
it had no outer box...

and I put the 1st box of towels...
[more to arrive tomorrow...]


into another "lidded box"...



and left Gracie, Mackie and MJ...
guarding the pile...

tomorrow... MORE towels !

No comments: