Sunday, August 24, 2008

...choose that "catsinger"

UPDATE...1.1
"Stay, just a little bit longer..." has a vote
[I find myself becoming more partial to "un bel di..."]
WHAT DO YOU THINK ? VOTE !

regular readers may remember...
that in a moment of "weakness"...
[OK... it was a shameless ploy...
for audience participation...happy now ? ]
I mentioned that I would allow readers...
to pick my avatar for the month...
following my impending [Aug.28] blogoversary...

here are some choices...
vote for your favorite...
[lyrics provided free of charge...
just like cat hair...]


"...o're the land of the freeeeeee ! "


"Tonight, tonight...won't be just any night..."


"No more Rice Krispies...we've run out of Rice Krispies..."


"the crooked straight... and the rough places, plain..."


"In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight..."


"EEEOOOWWW ! I feel good...I knew that I would,now.."


"...rainy days & Mondays, always get me down..."


"un bel di..."


"I'm beggin' you...stay, just a little bit longer..."


"Fi-ga-ro... Fi-ga-ro... Figaro, Figaro, Figaro...Fi-ga-rooooo"


[this is for those of you who are literal minded...
"a Singer" + "a cat"...don't you just LOVE Google ?]


"What's new pussycat ? wha-a-ah-a-ah-ah-ah..."


"my baby done left me..."


"Don Giovanni, Don Giovanni..."


"Don't worry...be happy..."


"Inna Gadda davida, baby..."


"You do the Hokey-Pokey, and you turn yourself around..."


"I have a structured settlement, but I need cash now..."



"Bessame, bessame mucho..."

if you've gotten this far...
I have only this left to say...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the little white guy beggin you to stay, just a little bit longer!
Joyce Smith

catsinger said...

hi...Joyce...welcome...
thanks for the "vote"...
and stop by again...