Thursday, August 7, 2008

...MORE "choices"



if you read UnklePhil's comment to my previous post...
[Ameri-cat Idol, NOT]
I responded in a post script, with THIS....
[besides a snarky comment or two...]

the only other "cat in a hat with horns" I've found...
I only wish I knew how to "photoshop" the guy on the left, "out"...
[notice the duct tape under his chin ? ]
it's hard to believe that this was a conscious choice...
to dress this way...AND take a picture of it...
THEN...post it where everyone can see
that Prozac doesn't always work...
A.MAZE.ING !!!

although... the cat isn't singing, is it ?
[ it's probably thinking,"kill me now"...]
if it were me in THOSE circumstances...
I wouldn't be singing either...
[I'd be thinking,"kill this jerk"...
THEN..."kill me now."..]





I have, at times, found this picture...
with the toy & other kitties,"out"...
but again...
the cat isn't singing...





it looks like singing...
but, this one is titled "bored cat"...
[looking at it makes me, y-a-w-n...]





if I was a real soprano... maybe...
["Queen of the Night", perhaps ?
or maybe, "Fangs, for the Memories..."]






again... a bit too "tenore"...
[ "Paw-varotti" ? ]
and... O Solo Meow... ?
O puh-leeease !





this one is called, "stupid cat"...
or "Revenge of the Berds"...
[as in "Revenge of the Nerds"...]

MY kitties would call it, "foreplay"...
or "hors d'oeurves"...
[ie..."paté de Tweety"...]





"Cat-finger...[wa-waaaah-waaah]
Cat-finger... the cat with the rapier touch...
his touch is shredding...
he'll rip your clothes...
he loves only tuna..."
the name is " finger... Cat-finger"
nope... NOT feeling it...
[but I LOVE this picture...]





"let me give you a piece of my mind...
right off the top of my head..."

those of you who "know" me...
will recognize the "demented grin"...
[this IS the actual "role model" for my grin...]
and the "un-medicated-but-needs-it-bad"
gleam in the eye...

BUT, alas... I am not the "Cat-grinner"...

what to do... what to do...

No comments: