Friday, January 8, 2010

...taking the "High Road"

every message I get now is about "calmly waiting for God"...
that in His time, I will receive all my material needs...
that I will be blessed beyond my wildest imaginings...
and that I will be a blessing to others...

and I'm clinging to these promises...



the road I'm on is hard to navigate, sometimes even harder to see...
but He reveals what I need to see, when I need to see it...
and this trust has created an unearthly calm in my mind & soul...
a sense of peace & forgiveness that BC has so consistently attacked...
that I know that it is definitely His will for me at this time...



however, as I have said before, "waiting" is NOT easy for me...
"letting it be"... "being still before the Lord"...
just being quiet and listening...
some of you know only too well just how hard that is for me...
[OK... next to impossible...]

but I'm trying something different... I'm asking Him to make me quiet...



still as a statue... "waiting on Him"...
with a smile in my heart as well as on my silent mouth...



waiting calmly for the light of His leading...
to illuminate the path He has for me...

to wait... and do nothing until then...
[please pray for me, as this is NOT easy, especially for me...]

hopefully, this wisdom will be forthcoming soon...



and my life will "bloom" as a blessing for all...

God is good... every single moment...

No comments: