Saturday, April 5, 2008

...you are indubitably correct, sir....doh !




You Are a Yellow Crayon



Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.

You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.

Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.

While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.



Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.



since being told that I was most like a black crayon...
my catly self has yearned for color....
and I adore "earth tones"....

yellow roses...daffodils...fall leaves...
and, I really like bananas...
[especially flambéd with rum and brown sugar...]

so I was pleased to find that according to THIS quiz...
my crayon color is yellow...
they say some accurate things about me too...
almost too nice...actually embarrassing...
[absolutely correct...
but embarrassing, none the less...]

[yes, I hear you chuckling...
you know who you are...and so do I....]
but, I'll just ignore you, and play along...

of course, there are a few "negative" comments...
which "may be" a reach...
or not...
but "calculating"...peuh-leeze...
I HATE math....

however, the comment that tweaked me most
was the one regarding "purple" people...
who think that "I" have no depth...

How can anyone say that about charming, eloquent moi...?
[I hear you ROTFL...
all you "born to the purple"...]

I'll have you know that I have great "depth"...
and "width" and "girth" as well...
what ? ...that's not what they mean by "depth"...?
you mean inner depth...

oh... like, uhhhhh, give me a moment... I'll think of something...
hmmmmm, oh..., no, that isn't it... darn !...

OOOOH... now I get it...
you're calling me "not too bright"...
[yellow IS bright, nimrod...]
OH...and SHALLOW
to boot...
hurmpf !....

OK...fine... just give me back my mirror...
and those large autographed pictures of me...
and I'll go some place where I'll be appreciated...

mmmm...SoCal....

No comments: