Thursday, April 24, 2008

...a nice surprise


today...I awoke...
determined to "live in the moment...

so after my usual ...
quiet time/morning office/prayer...
feed the kitties...
"release the Piglet"...

I went to my computer...
and on Fran's Sacred Ordinary...
I found this cool link ...

I have taken these "age calculators before...
but since there have been major changes...
I was intrigued to see how I would rate now...
[besides...it was very "in the moment"...]

this is a quality test...the questions make sense...
and there are enough to get a viable measurement...
this is not like one of those "blog quizzes"...
that measures your "kissability"...yuck...

I am 59.5 years old...
my virtual age is 39.9 !!
my life expectancy is 97.1 !!

and I am currently 21,734 days old...

WOW !

I guess in the spirit of "the moment"...
that's a lot of moments.
AND...I'm expected to have a LOT more...
but I'm only looking at today...





"today, while the blossoms still cling to the vine...
I'll eat the strawberries...I'll drink the sweet wine...
a million tomorrows, will all pass away...
e're I forget...all the joy that is mine...
today..."


..

No comments: