Tuesday, February 17, 2009

...this & that, 1.1

after yesterday's "TP wars"...
which, of course, Sneaky Pie won...
I put the new roll on, "backwards"...
so if she swats it waiting for it to unroll...
it will just spin...

she'll probably then shred it in frustration...
so I won't be spending my time "re-rolling" her paw-work...

[as I have here...]



when the "fun" stuff...
ie, a roll, unrolling...cascading sheets of paper flowing...
no longer happens, she should "move on"...
to "other" purr-suits...

hmmmm... why does this thought, fill me with dread...?

on other fronts, Fluff is healing nicely...
though I'm waiting for her to think I'm "gone"...
and come out from under the bed...
so I can put salve in her eye...

Creamer seems well again...
the nasty diarrhea hasn't reappeared...
and nothing else has "fallen off"...

thanks to a very brave & kind-hearted friend...
my dishes & kitchen are no longer a bio-hazard...
much of the furniture in the DR/LR ...
including rugs & really heavy stuff...
are back in their places...
and I even managed to water the plants...

now...

I'm on my way "out"...
the heavy rain has passed for the moment...
I'm going to my surgeon's office...
to have the dressing changed...
[house cleaning can really grunge up white gauze...]

I need to pick up some shoes I ordered...
that finally came in...
over a month ago...
[I keep forgetting...]

then I'm going to the Tuesday AM Bible study...
at the church, with a mass & lunch to follow...

after that, I'll come home...
and do some church music stuff...
some more "re-arranging" & cleaning...
and bathroom "decorating"...
[shelf paper, drawer sorting, etc...]

then an enjoyable rehearsal tonight...

I love singing this music...
& now... since I've even put my "book" in order...
everybody doesn't have to wait for me...
while I flip through the entire thing...
looking for the next song...

sounds like a full day to me...

& that will end... on a "good note"...
[pun intended...]

2 comments:

The Calico Quilter said...

You know, when you think about it, TP unrolling is pretty tame as a protest action - you're right, she could be on to OTHER THINGS. Better just let her shred the paper.

catsinger said...

...I'm just stubborn enough to want MY stuff left alone...
she can get over it...& stop with the peeing already...

BTW...so far, no more shredding...