Saturday, February 21, 2009

..."pause"

it's time for a bit of a rest...



my hand woke me up 3 times last night...
very stiff & sore from too much, too soon...



a sure sign that I need to slow down a bit...
& prepare to stop for a while...



the pause that refreshes...
and in the case of my hand...
allows the sore muscles to regroup & relax...



I need to rest now...'cause soon,I won't have time to...

there are many places to "pause" & rest...



for me, this would NOT be a good one...
[I shudder to just look at it...]



this, on the other hand, would be very nice...



as would this... fog & no people, even better...



I prefer to snooze in comfort...
so I'm going back to bed for a morning nap...
see you all later...

2 comments:

Mousie and Christy's Mommy said...

Sounds like a good plan to me! About time you "rested" as you have so much going on in your life lately that I get tired just reading about it! Take care of you!!

catsinger said...

thanks M&CM...
I'm in the "my whole hand aches"phase...where the nerves & muscles are getting long-overdue"OW!" messages from the nerves which are now regenerating...the weather & increased use of my hand are not helping...my finger gets cold, then it hurts worse...until I got a
"finger cozy"...now, it's better...