Thursday, February 5, 2009

...things to be thankful for...



as I sit here, waiting to hear back from my doctor's office...
[he's not in today] about pain meds that will work...

I'm considering all the things I am thankful for :

that Frickie died at home[he hated going to the vet's...]

that it happened at a time that I could deal with it...

that God has provided kind souls who've helped me during this trial...

for the opportunity to sing music I enjoy in a small group...

for all my furry family...

for the opportunity to use my musical talents, serving God...

for the blessing of the "right" doctor...

for the blessing of the "right" contractor[s]...

for the blessing of a clean, functional & really cool new bathroom...

for the blessings of shelter, transportation & sustenance...

for that which I can share with others...

for that which others share with me...

for the opportunities to trust all to God...

for the opportunities to trust God for all...

for His perfect timing for everything that happens...
[even if I don't see it...]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right! Even if we don´t see it at first... :)

catsinger said...

...the most important thing I;m learning, is to ALWAYS have a thankful heart... it's A.MAZ.ZING.
just how things "work out" when I do that...