Friday, February 13, 2009

...ahhhhhhh!!!!



it sat waiting all day...
and finally, tonight around 8 PM...



on came the hot water, a bit of cold...
[I need to remember that turning "out" is on...
turning "in", towards the middle is off...]

Istepped into my newly finished...
clean, non-leaky, non-slippery shower...

the new shower head is just right...
plenty of water pressure, lots of HOT water...
I sat on the bench and just let it wash all the care away...

after I'd had enough...

I stepped out onto the new shower mat...
toweled down with the new soft towel...
noticed that my bandage was a bit damp...
[haven't figured out how to do THAT yet...]
but not on the top or side where it counts...

as I began to write this...
I heard a terrible clanking rattle...
Mz Sneaky Pie was "investigating" the new tissue box cover...

it's chromed and metal...
& sits on top of the toilet tank...
hence the clanking rattle...
I shooed her on her way...
[she's now sulking on top of the bookcase...]

I guess I'll have to learn the "new" sounds of catly mischief...

but for now, to bed, clean & content...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

2 comments:

The Calico Quilter said...

A nice hot shower will fix nearly any bodily misery!

I fear not for the shiny new metal tissue holder, but for the tile floor it will inevitably fall onto during kitty plundering. It couldn't chip the tile, could it?

catsinger said...

...I don't think so...it's pretty lightweight...when I have the window open for milder days, I'll move it so I don't have to experience just how loud it is hitting the floor at 3 AM...