Monday, February 16, 2009

...kitty update...

I knew I had a lot to do today...
but I hadn't planned on this...



after Fluff removed her E-collar on Saturday...
she waited until Sunday to remove the plastic stitch...
that was holding her outer eyelid closed...

when I went to apply salve this morning, all I could see...
was the inflamed looking conjunctiva tissue...
[ie, her "inner eyelid"...]

hoping that it had been also stitched shut...
we went to the vet...
where I was thrilled to learn that I was correct...

things are healing well...
and she should be able to lose the remaining stitch...
on Thursday...


I also wanted to check on Creamer...
she of the disappearing ears...
and nasty diarrhea...

the vet said that the diarrhea had just stopped...
all her poop while there was normal...
so hoping for the best, she came home...



we're waiting on the biopsy of the piece of ear that fell off...
she hasn't lost any more, but has a rather weird look now...
she's currently snoozing in her favorite spot...

Cagney's claimed a bathroom cubbie, but not for long...
I need to sort stuff & begin to put it away...

Sneaky Pie did one of her blitz attacks on the TP last night...
so I spent a couple of minutes re-rolling it...again...
only to return a while later to find the re-rolled roll...
snagged and partially trashed...

*sigh*

[I LOVE my kitties...I LOVE my kitties...etc....]

2 comments:

The Calico Quilter said...

You might have to find an attractive basket with a lid to store the TP in. Regardless of the fact that you were able to save the ceramic holder, the kitties may not let you use it!

Poor Creamer does look a bit, well, gnawed on. As long as it doesn't hurt...

catsinger said...

...SPie was outdoing herself all day... with the unrolling, etc...
if it really becomes annoying, I'll just keep the door closed...

Creamer seems quite glad to be home...
and much more mellow...