Monday, February 2, 2009

...tag, you're it meme [25 things...]



I was "tagged" with this Facebook Meme...
and am tagging Calico, Amber & tagging back, Miz Minka...

the rules are that you write a blog post including...
25 random things about yourself...
you can tag up to 25 people...
& you should tag back the one who tagged you...

1] I love the smell of tomato vines in a garden on a warm summer's day...

2] I love the smell of "water"... as long as it isn't stagnant...

3] I prefer my weather wild, cold & wet to warm, sunny & dry...

4] I can not ride most amusement park rides due to motion sickness...
I even get queasy on Merry-go-rounds, but I love...
a standard[NOT upside down] rollercoaster...

5] I can enjoy a bar-be-que sauce that's tangy, not too sweet...
smokey...but NOT hot...

6] I love to watch an artist work...[carpenter, painter, whomever...]

7] I am not a "happy" passenger... I need to drive...

8] I enjoy a well-crafted anything...poem, music, food, clothing...

9] I wish I had the patience to do crafty things...

10] I miss just running for the physical pleasure of it...with no pain...

11] I wish I could afford to redo my office & bedroom...

12] I would like to win the Lottery and give it all away...anonymously...

13] I really enjoy road trips by myself...

14] One of my favorite literary characters is "Sidney Carton"[A Tale of Two Cities]

15] I'm also rather fond of Don Quixote, de La Mancha...

16] I will not, under any circumstances, eat "organ meat"...

17] I like eggs almost any way but hard boiled or baked...

18] I could never have a pet snake...there is NO way I could feed it...

19] I had no problem feeding brine shrimp to my tropical fish...

20] I never kept ciclids because I felt sorry for the feeder goldfish...

21] I once had a large tank with rescued feeder goldfish...
things were fine until they got "Ick"...

22] I've always loved horses but never owned one...

23] I would never want a primate as a pet...

24] I have enjoyed parakeets several times...so did the kitties...

25] I am afraid of heights...

No comments: