Tuesday, July 22, 2008

...Robbie update 1.1



Robbie seems to be "hanging in there"...
he's still pestering me for food...
and under foot, if he's awake...

this morning ...
there were "poop piles" only on the pads...
a departure from his usual
"equal opportunity location" choices, as of late...

tomorrow...he could be back to "anywhere"...
[not fun if "anywhere" is in front of the door...
while you're out... you open the door and...
well... you can figure the rest out yourself...]

but it's OK with me...
I'll deal with it...
the rest of the kitties and I will "deal with stuff"...
if it means we have Robbie with us a bit more...

he moves around fine and is not in pain....
besides the frequent face washings ...
he gets from Thomas & MJ...
he's everyone's favorite sweetie...
being groomed, kissed and nuzzled often...

I think they know his time is short...

this is really NOT for "sissies"...

No comments: