Saturday, July 5, 2008

...declutter update



this supposed to be a linen cupboard...
but I keep those things in a chest...
so this has become the "supply cupboard"...

tissues... cold medicine... pain relievers...
shampoo... mouth wash... supplements...
air fresheners... cough drops...
medical supplies... etc...

I threw away a large bag of outdated stuff...
as well as set aside a large bag to donate...
I organized what I kept ...
in a manner that I will be able to maintain...

I also cleaned out the 3 built-in drawers
in the bathroom...
and threw away a ton of old cat medicines...

all this took about 4 hours...



notice the brown chair in front of the stereo... ?



this is the room without it...
I muscled it out... gouging the door frame only slightly...
and put it in the driveway....
[it will go in the "Clean Sweep" coming in a week or two...]

I moved the Craftsman recliner over...
as well as the two ficus trees...
if I didn't have puppy training pads all over the floor...
it would look better... at least it's not as crowded...



I moved the spear leafed ficus [braided trunk...] outside...
and re potted it....it will flourish now that it's on the porch...
I also re potted several other plants...
and then cleaned the remaining clutter off the porch...



the intense sun "washed out" the colors, in this picture of the annuals I planted...
the colorful ones are portulacas, in red, yellow, white, orange & rose...
there are also bowls with "crimson" dianthus, "crystal palace" lobelia...
and white allyssm... as well as pale pink/ lavender petunias...

1 comment:

us300 said...

Love what you are doing!!! Keep up the good work, it looks sooooo goooood.