Wednesday, March 12, 2008

...teaching an old cat new tricks...



I have finally figured out how to download this kind of thing....
[I'm NOT sharing how many "attempts" it took...]
I always knew that it was just my tired brain...
and, NOT, just my "annoying Mac"...
who knows ? maybe I can even master photos...

anyway...thanks to Dearest Dragonfly for this idea...
I'm not at all sure what the icons mean...
but at least they aren't armed, drooling ...
or in straight jackets...

this is supposed to be a "personality" quiz thing...
but they leave the interpretation to you
are the "eyes closed guys" sad...
or simply asleep...?

all the "cool guys in shades" are surprising...
although they do seem to be sporting my "signature" snide grin...
I guess the big guy with hearts for eyes
is the "hopeless romantic" at my core...
[although he resembles a dialogue balloon more than the rest...]

but all the "thumbs up"... ? [I AM NOT "Fonzie"...
although I DO have a leather jacket...]
the "embarrassed guys" I get...
I am basically shy and have difficulties with compliments...
or a lot of attention... even the positive kind...
I guess it's the hermit in my soul...

at any length...
I'm quite pleased...
that I figured out HOW to get this here...
I guess you CAN teach an old cat new tricks...