Wednesday, December 19, 2007

" Un-Holy Noise" Cat-mas Carol # 12

Un- Ho-ly noise,
the Piglet cat is wail-ing,
the win-dow shut and her capture, complete...

she lazed outside,
all day and in-to night-fall,
then she came in and the exit was closed...

at first she ate, then sat and cleaned her wet paws,
then rattled blinds, howled and fin-a-lly she screams...

"Out ! , I want out...and you
bet-ter make it snap-py !
or else, you'll regret, ever shut-ting me in !
Oh, yes ! you'll re-gre-t ev-er sh-ut-ting me in..."

She, mad as Hell, is sulking on the bed now,
she swat-ted Fluff, made her move, now she sits...
plot-ting her case, and how she will present it, will she be
bold, or go all "pit-i-ful" ....

sul-len-ly, she sulks, with mut-tered bits of grow-ling, her hubris
gro-ws and her pat-ience is gone... with
venge-ful spite, she leaps upon my stomach, her
fishy breath comes hot upon my face...

"I, am the queen ! and what I say is law here ! ... and
NOW, let me OUT... or you'll die, here in this bed.... Let me
OUT ! and RIGHT NOW... or you will die,
he-re in this bed "...

"No," I shout back, reduced to "con-ver-sa-tion , with a
cat... that's a fight no one can win ...
"It's dark outside, and cold, besides it's rain-ing",
of course the logic is lost on "herself"...
She growls and mutters, trying once or twice more,
and each time landing right on top of me...

"You hate-ful thing !" she cries, now try-ing "pite-ous",
"you are so mean to me...why did I ev-er come inside ?"
"You are So mean, why did I ever come, inside ?"

Back to the cor-ner, of the bed, she march-es, she still is
pissed and she bats Fluff for spite...
still she protests, but longer now be-tween yells, she's slow-ing
down and she fights it all the way...

She makes another "round" of all the windows, she
bangs the blinds and calls me ug-ly names...

"I, hate you so..".
"I hope I give you ring-worm, and
fleas, in your bed, and just wait until I barf..."
"you'll be toast...I'll chase your ghost, and I'll be Queen and rule from sea to sea..."

Oh, sleepy cat, now comes and finds her bur-row, in my
arm-pit and she drifts off to sleep...
snoring and twitching, as birdies she is chasing, in dreamy
yard, now her day is complete...

she rolls and stretches forth a single cat claw,
but it's enough to stab and wake me up...
She smiles in sleep, re-venge now is com-plet-ed...
her day, now is done and she snores a little less...
to-mor-row, is an-oth-er da-y, and she i----s sure, she'll win !

[ "O Holy Night"]

No comments: