Wednesday, June 17, 2009

..."territorial imperitive"

welcome to my world...

*SIGH*



Fluff: "this is MY bed...why is she here..."

Piglet: " zzzzzzzz...."



Fluff: "it's not bad enough that she sprawls on top of me...
but she snores like a dying chain saw !"

Piglet: "zzZzzZZzZZZZ...Z"



Fluff: "I was assured that this was a "single"..."

Piglet: "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"



Fluff: "maybe if I have a snack, she'll wake up & leave..."

Piglet: "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"



Fluff: "to H*** with her... I'm the cute one here...GET UP !"

Piglet: "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

[skipping ahead to the next morning...
mercifully avoiding the feline drama & nastiness...]



Fluff,keeping a wary eye open:"that wretch better not come over...
and flop on me this morning...I'll show her who's boss around here..."



Piglet: "thanks Mom...I love being outside...
so much nicer than dealing with Herself.."



Fluff: "it's MY world...& don't you forget it...zzzzz"