Saturday, June 27, 2009

...blossoms

Blogger is still not publishing my scheduled posts...
when they are set to be published...
so due to my having to go to the church to get online...
my usual daily pattern is disrupted...

there is no news on the job front...
which is not good news...
but right now, I'm just waiting...
trying to discern what to do next...

the school district is such a complicated & expen$ive avenue...
authorized credential copies, chest x-rays...
letters of recommendation from 3 people...
will all take a lot of effort & paperwork...
[think: applying for financial aid + doing your taxes by hand...]
as well as money I don't have right now...

all for the promise of nothing...
except maybe being called at 0-dark:30 AM...
to go into unknown situations & deal with whatever...
for not much money, NO job security and a lot of stress...

still...

I may have to go "there"...
& trust God for the rest...

so in the meantime...
I'm seeking what peace & beauty there is around me...

enjoy the blossoms...



the new gardenia we planted in March...
in the warm air, the blossom is SO fragrant...



a pink bud... just opening...



a "Bonanza" bud, that opened yesterday...



this "Peace" bud had its edges frilled by some critter...
while still a bud...



this "Joseph's Coat" climber bud was also nibbled on...



this "J's C" is in full bloom...



as is this "Touch of Class"...



and then there's this one..."Mr.Lincoln"...
it was this dark in person...
but all my shots were washed out...
so I "saturated the reds"...
& "darkened the contrast"...
now it looks much closer to the "real thing"...

No comments: