Monday, November 12, 2007

Silver Cats #8

Kitty litter,spread like glitter,
all a-round the cat box...in the
air, there's an o-dor of cat pee
I just cleaned it, all the cat crap
had been put in the trash , and all
o-ver the floor,once again,we have...

kitty mess, kitty mess
it's smel-ly time in my poor house
eve-ry-where,there is hair
soon, I will be section 8

gobs of cat hair, but do they care,
that's a big, fat,loud NO !
it is now, hairball time on the sofa,
see them hack-ing,see them yack-ing,
hair-ball af-ter hairball, a-s
under the table they sit, and spit...

kitty mess, kitty mess,
things can get ug-ly at my house.
es-pec-ialy, when they pee..
every-where but, where they ought..

smelly cat pee, by the ficus tree and on
all the baseboards..in the
air, there's the odor of "kitty"...and the
cat poop, by the door stoop, that I
just failed to see...'til I
slipped in it, wrenching my knee..OH

kitty mess, kitty mess,
why can't I train them to clean-up ?
even though, I grumble so,I'm
just glad that they let me stay...

No comments: