Sunday, November 11, 2007

The 12 gifts of Cat-mas...#5 cat-mas carols

On the 1st day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me,
a dead mousie by the TV....

On the 2nd day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me,
2 nasty hairballs and a dead mousie by the TV...

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me,
3 fish[not swimming],2 nasty hairballs and a dead mousie by the TV....

On the 4th day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me,
4 piles of cat barf, 3 fish[not swimming], 2 nasty hairballs and a dead mousie by the TV....

On the 5th day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me...5 sh-red-ed plants-
4 piles of cat barf, 3 fish[not swimming], 2 nasty hairballs and a dead mousie by the TV...

On the 6th day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me, 6 drool-soaked spiders, 5 sh-red-ed plants...
4 piles of cat barf, 3 fish[not swimming], 2 nasty hairballs and a dead mousie by the TV...

On the 7th day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me, 7 peed-on places, 6 drool-soaked spiders, 5 sh-red-ed plants,
4 piles of cat barf, 3 fish[not swimming],2 nasty hairballs and a dead mousie by the TV...

On the 8th day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me, 8 lizards dying, 7 peed-on places,6 drool-soaked spiders, 5 sh-red-ed plants,4 piles of cat barf, 3 fish[not swimming], 2 nasty hairballs and a dead mousie by the TV...

On the 9th day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me, 9 evil glances, 8 lizards dying, 7 peed-on places,6 drool-soaked spiders, 5 sh-red-ed plants, 4 piles of cat barf, 3 fish[not swimming], 2 nasty hairballs and dead mousie by the TV...

On the 10th day of Christmas , my kitty gave to me, 10 broken knick-knacks, 9 evil glances, 8 lizards dying, 7 peed-on places,6 drool-soaked spiders, 5 sh-red-ed plants, 4 piles of cat barf, 3 fish[not swimming], 2 nasty hairballs and a dead mousie by the TV...

On the 11th day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me, 11 crapped-on letters, 10 broken knick-knacks, 9 evil glances, 8 lizards dying, 7 peed-on places, 6 drool-soaked spiders, 5 sh-red-ed plants,4 piles of cat barf, 3 fish [not swimmimg],2 nasty hairballs and a dead mousie by the TV...

On the 12th day of Christmas, my kitty gave to me, 12 grasshoppers hopping, 11 crapped-on letters, 10 broken knick-knacks, 9 evil glances, 8 lizards dying, 7 peed-on places,6 drool-soaked spiders, 5 sh-red-ed plants,4 piles of cat barf, 3 fish[not swimming], 2 nasty hairballs and a dead mousie by the TV...

7 comments:

Miz Minka said...

Oh, oh, oh...My sides hurt! I read them in order, Cat-mas Carol #1 through #5, and the build-up was perfect. When I read the 12 Gifts I almost gave myself an asthma attack I laughed so hard. You really should submit "The 12 Gifts of Cat-mas" to Catfancy magazine!!!! LOL *wiping tears from eyes*

catsinger said...

..glad you enjoyed them...I am freshly returned from leaving at my vets, one freshly trapped "church cat"[and a handsome boy ,he is, a lilac point Siamese with white toes like Bubbas']...he will be neutered and return to his companion , the calico we spayed 4 years ago...they should have names...I considered "Dan & Brenda", but considering what he's at the vets for, perhaps FrC would not be "OK" with that... we could be litergical and call them "John and Mary"[older mom and younger male companion...]or maybe "Bogey and Bacall"...somehow "Romeo and Juliet" seems a bit much...

Miz Minka said...

I've seen him! Last Monday when we came to Chorale rehearsal he was snoozing on the brick wall by the back fence. He's a cutie! Yeah, naming him Dan would not be a good choice. *chuckle*

catsinger said...

...Joe agrees with you, but thought it amusing also, [chuckle]...I'm just glad to get him caught as the spraying was becoming obnoxious[yuck]...he's been seen "consorting" with the calico...he's so plump and fuzzy...he almost puts Gracie to shame...

A Square Peg said...

Oh my goodness. This was way too funny! And I dont even have a cat. But the times you have described your kitties to me. I can just visualize this!

DearestDragonfly said...

Oh, I miss that precious calico cat. A real sweetheart.

You probably know -- there has been a Cancun employee that puts out chicken scraps early in the morning. He loves that calico.

I do hope he's still around and offering such great vitals...

catsinger said...

...I haven't seen the calico recently, but others have... the Siamese cutie pie, now no longer spraying noxiousness on our doors, was out just last Saturday morning...I tossed him a bit of my breakfast sandwich, which he ignored,,,and soon, breakfast was served...he's quite heavy, 12-15 lbs, so he's NOT missing many meals.... : ]....I hope that you either didn't tell Dan of our possible names for him as we all agreed that given the "circumstances", we couldn't do that to Dan...we did chuckle about it though... ; }