Sunday, November 11, 2007

Silent Night ? cat-mas carol #3

Si-lent night,
no-o cat fights...
yet, I fear,
one is near...
"thunk", the sound,of a
cat leap-ing down...
"whoosh", the sud-den "flight",
"crash", somethings down ...
now the growling
will st-art,
n-ow the growl-ing will start...

si-lent night, no
long-er in sight...
growling ,hiss
that was-n't a kiss...
"you took my catnip,
you blank-ty blank"
"li-ar, it's MI-NE, you
blank, blank ,blank, blank..."
"Die, you evil fat
hate-ful bitch"
"Eat shit and die,
you vile wretch"

vi-olent night,
no rest in sight, I
guess I'll get up and
stifle the fight ...
I open the door and to my tired ears,
nary a cat ,nor a sound ,do I hear,
all my house is at pe-ace
a-ll my house is at peace

it's almost light,
so much for night...
not much sleep,
so I creep...
out, to see what my kitties have wrought,
and what do I find ? Nothing's left that I bought,
just the debris and on the heep,
kitties are curled , fast asleep....

No comments: